Archive and Recover emails with Google Vault!
May 01, 2015 at 10:36 AM
If you use Google Apps and always wanted to be make sure no email was ever lost from your mailbox, then Google Vault is a must!
Add archiving and eDiscovery to Google Apps. Manage, retain, search and export your organization’s email and on-the-record chats. Vault costs an additional $5/user/month.
An archive for emails and chats
Control how long your email messages and on-the-record chats are retained. Specify policies for your entire domain or based on organizational units, date ranges and specific terms.
Google-powered search to find content quickly
Find and retrieve valuable information, even from closed accounts. It’s a smart way to gather what your legal team needs and prevent data loss from employee turnover.
Google Apps with unlimited storage and Vault
You get everything in Google Apps for Work plus:
- Unlimited Storage (or 1TB per user if fewer than 5 users)
- Advanced admin controls for Drive
- Audit and reporting insights for Drive content and sharing
- Google Vault for eDiscovery covering emails, chats, docs and files
- Easily search and export to different formats
- Archive all emails sent by your company
- Set message retention policies
- Place and enforce litigation holds on inboxes
$10 per user per month or $120 per user per year (USD dollars)